Bitcoin and bitcoin

Bitcoin and Bitcoin


what do you love about Bitcoin? honestly I think I love the idea of it and there are a lot of things that come with it that are absolutely amazingly cool if you can graps the concept of it

when you first started bitcoin how long ago was it and what made you start trading bitcoin? was it friends that got you into it or was it all of the hype that followed bitcoin?

it was my cousin that got me into it because of penny stocks and the money he made.
I made a 3000.00 investment and in 2 months grew my investment to 75,000 dollars and was absolutely hooked.

If you asked how I did that, well it was through a lot of research and research and some more research until I found something that was like Litecoin but in the enfancy stage still but they had a lot going on when i looked them up and had an honest history and vision which attracted me to the particular stock.

now as I sit here writing about coins I want someone who has had an experience like that to come out and share it and tell us how it changed your life and things that you looked for to make that great move and put yourself into an outstanding position!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time to quit Bitcoin and work at macdonalds

Cryptocurrency breakouts and breakdowns-general knoweledge

Bitcoin pump and dump