Time to quit Bitcoin and work at macdonalds

Time to quit Bitcoin and work at MacDonald's




Well with all of the bad news I cant seem to get away from when it comes to bitcoin I'm almost thinking we should let it all fall apart pull our money out and take over MacDonald's together and eat those salty crunchy fries.

I keep trying to find some good news for you guys but no kidding its only negative stuff. I wouldn't plan on making too many outrageous moves until things start to level out, unless you sell and buy the macdonalds, If your looking for a sales person when you do buy it feel free to give me a call and I can cultivate new business for you lol!

So how has everyones day been trading so far? how many successes have there been today and what did you do? Id love to know what your story is and how you did it so we can all have some positive moitivating content to look at and get us obsessed again.

Ill tell you all that I made enough money to quit my job and get myself a nice F.350 and grab a house and now I work part time and hope to build up a blog where I can post the latest info for Bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies out there and even good stocks for the regular market and some random news pieces here and there. As much as I want everyone to be successful it wont happen for everyone but it will happen for a good chunk of you if you play your cards right and that's why I'm doing this.
for the next 100 subscribers I'm offering a draw to win a free 5 minute consultation and the draw will take place on Friday on youtube. Ill provide you with the link on Thursday so you can be ready to watch the draw.

good luck out there friends and peep's be sure to click that subscribe button and stay connected!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cryptocurrency breakouts and breakdowns-general knoweledge

Bitcoin pump and dump