Cryptocurrency Penny stock trade for HIGH PROFIT pt 1

What is a penny trade or a penny stock


A penny stock is a lot of things however to really simplify it for you it is a highly volatile stock or coin and has very high potential to bust on you and that means you lose your MONEY!
A penny stock is usually anything 5.00 and under, it has the chances of making you big money if you put your money into the right one which is the trick question.

What penny stock to invest in



the best penny stocks in my opinion to invest in are ones that have a lot going on. What I mean by that is do your research on the particular company and see what they are about. when you look a company up you are able to see

Assets
liquid assets
what they are forecast to make
what their debt is
what they do
who they really are
and what they are doing in the future i.e unveiling major ________, new product unveiling, offering a new service. you will be able to see who backs them or endoresses them if anyone and then what I do is something sneaky!!!

Google is an amazing tool and sooooo soooo very valuable in the game of penny trading

once I have done my research I will google every piece of information after review company stats on BNN and Yahoo Finance.
I will literally google,

Their business and call it
Their office and look at it
any hidden news
previous locations
phone number
anonymously call them and just chat with someone there letting them know that maybe I like what they are offering but...obviously I'm not telling him or her that I'm going to invest in the company. the point is that you do your due diligence...stay tuned for part 2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time to quit Bitcoin and work at macdonalds

Cryptocurrency breakouts and breakdowns-general knoweledge

Bitcoin pump and dump