Bitcoin Lifestyle

Bitcoin lifestyle

so as I said in my other post I was new to bitcoin a few years ago and made myself a 72,000 dollar profit and was hooked for almost a year where I made more profits and continued to grow my portfolio and extend the levels of my success.

Today I don't trade any cryptocurrencies but I do trade standard stock (I call it civi stocks because the crypto traders have like a group no matter what level you trade on it feels like your apart of a team) out here it feels like you really need to watch your back because you have no idea what's going to fly out of someone's sleeve.

I trade penny stocks to this day and I don't have a couple of longterm investments but for those of you who do not know about penny stocks and what to learn I will teach with the odd joke along the way.

penny stocks are amazing for some people because you have the ability to make some pretty outstanding profits in a day as in 1000 dollars or more or a bit less but if you play your cards right and have an idea what to look for then you can make some great moves.

I'm not saying this will happen everyday but it will happen more than you think and again its all about the right move at the right time at the right place planned out to the best of your bitcoin planning abilities.

Also if your looking to do this with a small amount of money it is possible but it will be difficult in the beginning and require you to make many moves probably many upon many to grow it and keep it safe before that particular penny stock crashes.

also what trade platform do you use? if your a beginner just getting it I want you to try out Capdax who offers platforms according to your experience so if your new to cryptocurrencies than your going to want to give it a try and put anywhere from 300-1000dollars to start you off...I will cover penny stocks and trade platforms in my next blog

Look for Bitcoin Penny trades part 1 or click the link for my next post which covers penny stocks part 1
Ciao everyone and happy trades!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time to quit Bitcoin and work at macdonalds

Cryptocurrency breakouts and breakdowns-general knoweledge

Bitcoin pump and dump