Bitcoin wallet

So have you been hearing about the commodity bitcoin? right now Bitcoin is red hot and you can make a nice tidy profit if you make the right decisions. I want to get some information out to people that will make the world of Bitcoin sound less confusing!

so now you know the basics about bitcoin and wonder what the best bitcoin wallet is for you!?!?
I will include links to the various sources you can use for your Bitcoin wallet however I used the coin base wallet. I feel or in my opinion I feel that it is the best most secure wallet out there. there are definitely up and coming wallets that you will want to keep your eye on however coin base is the one I use along with a friend who is involved in Bitcoin trading and feels safe and secure using this wallet!

www.coinsquare.io/
www.paxful.com
www.fiverr.com/
www.coinbase.com/

these wallets are not in a specific order however they are the most reputable wallets that I have found and seen experiences on. I still recommend coin base for the ultimate security!
Good luck out there and happy trading!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time to quit Bitcoin and work at macdonalds

Cryptocurrency breakouts and breakdowns-general knoweledge

Bitcoin pump and dump