Crypto currency Bitcoin recovery surge and prediction

Crypto currency recovery surge and prediction



So we are all watching, predicting, hoping, wondering, and trying to plan our next move and to throw some positivity at you I want you to take a look at this and have another think about whats going and perhaps step back to move ahead putting your best foot forward.

the past week has been rough and quite frankly I don't see fears in the market being over or through just yet which is actually a great thing! I will come back to why its so great to get the negatives out of the way first, I wouldn't expect to see any crazy profits or gain from this  and there really has been a lot of disappointment for people out there with high hopes (just my opinion)! I have seen a lot of people lose their life savings on this breakdown or crash.

On the flip side of the coin (haha) February and even into March will prove to be great for accumulators and holders out there and I really think a correction was needed because there where times when we would be crying for corrections like half of Bitcoin or half off Litecoin!

The long term holders are really expecting all time highs however we are predicting a flatlinish line out there with the potential of another slight dip but it does give the chance for the weaker hands to get out of the game which will help people establish an very nice strong floor!!

I do see very high and sustainable gains in the very near future so for you people holding on it might be a good idea to hold on and possibly newbies to watch the stability of that flat line or see if there is potential of dropping and spot your time to buy in.

Sorry for being a downer in the beginning of the post however I hope you think we wrapped up on a good note!!

on another note for the first 100 subscribers to my blog I'm offering a draw on Friday where the draw and winner will be announced on YouTube
, the winner will receive a free 5 minute consultation at no cost !

also for more great information check this link to the rest of my blog! leave a comment if you liked this post as well things you would like to see in the future and what could be improved all feedback is great!   link to my blog for more great info


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time to quit Bitcoin and work at macdonalds

Cryptocurrency breakouts and breakdowns-general knoweledge

Bitcoin pump and dump