Bitcoin wallet that you need to have

Bitcoin Wallet


So there are a lot of different wallets out there when it comes to cryptocurrencies but after some research there are 3 that stand out

why they stand out?

well these 3 in particular are on google play store and the app store and have the best reviews and bellow I will list them in order from best to not so great. 

1.Coin base- this is the most reputable wallet on so many different levels. Coinbase has over 5 million downloads on the play store and the appstore it ranks the same, not only is it the most downloaded wallet it is also the editors choice and is rated at 4.3 stars voted by 140,000 people so they must be doing the right thing. you can also link your bank accounts and view multiple accounts through this app while making payments or sending and receiving assets! there are some complaints on customer service but they are working it out!

2. Bitcoin wallet- with 500,000 downloads on the play store it is the close but far second in comparison to Coinbase in my opinion. you can do some of the same things but there are quite a few alarming ad's considering the small group of people it has. still not a bad alternative should you decide to choose a smaller company however with this type of trading I would be more inclined to proceed with a large well known source for ease of mind and also because it would in my opinion offer the most security.

3. Bitpay would be the next runner up with around 100,000 active accounts and 2,592 votes putting it at a 4.4 star on the play store. there are some interesting comments and with the small amount of people I would still stay away from Bitpay at this point in time while it is still small and unknown. the thing with wallets and other things surrounding the cryptocurrencies there are a lot of fraud and scams out there so something this small in my opinion is still iffy. 

I'm in no way supporting or advertising for anyone of these wallets nor do I work for them or want to only support the big man or the little man its just a matter of opinion and me wanting to make sure I do as much research as I can to protect the new investor and even the experienced investor in cryptos because I hate hearing about people losing their money and people being ripped off it makes me pissed because I know how hard it is to earn a dollar and have a family to provide for so if some of these people have these things including bills and a normal paycheck every two weeks I want to know I can make a difference or help these people through opening their eyes and getting them to take a step back and think before they fall into the first thing that they see!!

I hope this helps and I hope you have nothing but the best luck in your journey with cryptocurrencies, bitcoin or whichever it is you choose I hope its well thought out and turns into a very healthy, happy, long-term, well paying, exquisite exceptionally executed investment and I hope it makes  your happy and gets you all want you want!!

follow me on insta stevedrape
follow me on twitter @SteveDr31781120

to finish up...I made a promise on my post about the frauds and scams on bitcoin and promised to link good wallets and wallet scams to the post so here is the scam and fraud post linkhttp://bitcoinallbout.blogspot.ca/2018/02/bitcoin-scams-and-frauds.html

you may also like the about section where I explain why I do what I do http://bitcoinallbout.blogspot.ca/2018/02/about-bitcoin-blog.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time to quit Bitcoin and work at macdonalds

Cryptocurrency breakouts and breakdowns-general knoweledge

Bitcoin pump and dump